sel Live and Let Live!: Ikea Qatar lo

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ikea Qatar

We went to the newly opened Ikea on thursday night.

While in my car, I was still struggling internally whether to go or not because I was worried about crowds and unable to find a parking lot. Thursday night leh, it's the Friday night of Qatar. 

But when I reach there at about 5.45pm, there were lots of parking lots. In fact, the place looks a bit deserted. I kept asking my husband, is it open?



We went for dinner at the Ikea restaurant first. I was still thinking, the crowd will come in later, maybe at 6 plus, so we better eat first since the restaurant is so empty.




We ordered the signature Swedish Meatballs. It comes with a huge amount of mash potatoes.



We were tricked visually by the crusted fish fillet. Not that nice. Should have ordered the salmon.



We walked around the store after dinner to digest the food. It looks exactly the same as Singapore's Ikea.

I miss the Ikea pencils.




We left at around 6.30pm. The store is STILL deserted. This is the typical Ikea snack stall outside the counters. No people.



There is a small section selling Swedish food stuff beside the snack stall. We couldn't find any frozen meatballs.



The only thing we bought in Ikea, the Ikea mug. This is for my housemate who doesn't have a proper mug. Before she comes in, there were only 2 mugs in the house, one for me, one for my husband.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home