sel Live and Let Live!: Lunch in office lo

Monday, March 25, 2013

Lunch in office

I always have to bring lunch to work, even if it's just an apple and banana, because I refuse to go out and eat. Within walking distance are only fast food restaurants which I couldn't eat on a regular basis or cafes which serve expensive sandwiches and sugar loaded confectionery. If I drive out for lunch, I have 3 issues I didn't want to tackle: (1) Eating alone. yes, I have no friends.   (2) Traffic jams.   (3) Losing my parking lot which I got by leaving house very early in the morning.

There is a new service in our office, introduced to us by the receptionist who just joined us. One day, one of our colleagues saw her eating her lunch which doesn't look like home-made and asked her where did she buy it. She said she ordered and they delivered it to the office. The news went around and all of us wanted to try too.

We can choose from 2 dishes. The choices are simple, chicken, fish, beef, vege. QR15 is about SGD5.20. I believe this is slightly expensive by Singapore standards. Or have I lost touch with the consumer prices in Singapore?

My lunch today. The fish is a bit fishy, but sometimes I like fish which is a bit fishy. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home