The day winter ended... off to Dubai!
Today I woke up to find it's raining outside.
There are birds playing in the puddles too...
what a rare sight.
Now I'm in the airport waiting for my flight. We arrived really early, at about 6.30pm when our flight is 9.25pm because I was worried about the traffic jam at the peak hours of 6 to 7pm.
We decided to have dinner at A&W restaurant. The A&W restaurant has been operating for a long time but I never had a chance to visit because I always go to the lounge to eat for free. I don't think I see any other A&W restaurants in Doha and it's also extinct in Singapore.
When we went up to the counter and looked at the menu, we realized that it was not A&W restaurant.
How can they 欺骗 my 感情...
I found a bottle of milk in my bag after dinner. It was supposed to be my breakfast but I reached office late today without having my cereals. It managed to slipped past the customs securities. Well, not that I'm trying to test waters, it really didn't come up in my mind and it was buried deep in my gucci bag of overnight stuff.
There are birds playing in the puddles too...
what a rare sight.
Now I'm in the airport waiting for my flight. We arrived really early, at about 6.30pm when our flight is 9.25pm because I was worried about the traffic jam at the peak hours of 6 to 7pm.
We decided to have dinner at A&W restaurant. The A&W restaurant has been operating for a long time but I never had a chance to visit because I always go to the lounge to eat for free. I don't think I see any other A&W restaurants in Doha and it's also extinct in Singapore.
When we went up to the counter and looked at the menu, we realized that it was not A&W restaurant.
How can they 欺骗 my 感情...
I found a bottle of milk in my bag after dinner. It was supposed to be my breakfast but I reached office late today without having my cereals. It managed to slipped past the customs securities. Well, not that I'm trying to test waters, it really didn't come up in my mind and it was buried deep in my gucci bag of overnight stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home