First night in dubai
I mean first night of this Dubai trip. I have been to Dubai before on business trip so this city is not entirely new to me.
Making through the airport customs was relatively swift, compared to the last experience I had. The line at the FlyDubai terminal was much shorter than other main airlines terminal (I took Qatar Airways previously). Subsequent cab to the Movenpick Deira was also very fast. No traffic at 1am in the night, and we reached in about 10 min.
We booked a superior double room at AED 950 per night (w/o taxes). They offered to upgrade us to an Executive room. The downside is, it is a twin room. The upside is we have all day access to the Executive lounge and free breakfast.
I turned round and looked at my husband, who said "free breakfast leh". Actually I was nearly going to turn down the offer because I want a double room. Ok, I saw the smirk on his face. I guess it's a real nice idea to him to sleep on a different bed from me, hmpff..
So, we ended up on the Executive floor.
Room was very good.
After putting down our stuff, we went out to a 24 mart. I got myself a green tea and a pringles cos I was really hungry. I still ended up sleeping with an empty stomach.
This was my first time staying in a five star hotel. Feeling excited about it. Good night. Look forward to tomorrow.
Making through the airport customs was relatively swift, compared to the last experience I had. The line at the FlyDubai terminal was much shorter than other main airlines terminal (I took Qatar Airways previously). Subsequent cab to the Movenpick Deira was also very fast. No traffic at 1am in the night, and we reached in about 10 min.
We booked a superior double room at AED 950 per night (w/o taxes). They offered to upgrade us to an Executive room. The downside is, it is a twin room. The upside is we have all day access to the Executive lounge and free breakfast.
I turned round and looked at my husband, who said "free breakfast leh". Actually I was nearly going to turn down the offer because I want a double room. Ok, I saw the smirk on his face. I guess it's a real nice idea to him to sleep on a different bed from me, hmpff..
So, we ended up on the Executive floor.
Room was very good.
After putting down our stuff, we went out to a 24 mart. I got myself a green tea and a pringles cos I was really hungry. I still ended up sleeping with an empty stomach.
This was my first time staying in a five star hotel. Feeling excited about it. Good night. Look forward to tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home