sel Live and Let Live!: Taiwan day 6 lo

Saturday, May 05, 2018

Taiwan day 6

We  cancelled our plan to go 野柳 and decided to just make it a leisurely day of shopping instead. With our Taiwanese friend's advice, we went to 松山 area to visit 京华城 and 五分埔. 

We first reached 五分埔 at about 11.30pm. Unfortunately most of the shops were not opened for business yet. So we walked to 京华城which was one train station away 😅. 

We had a good lunch at a hotpot restaurant in 京华城.  NTD 399 (SGD 18+) for ala carte buffet is very good deal if in Singapore. I liked the duck meat they served for sukiyaki. 


Roselle roamed around the mall which is full of kids shops and stuff. Roselle is starting to understand when I ask her to stand at a spot while I walk away to take photograph. I felt she has grown during this trip.



We returned to 五分埔 in the afternoon because I wanted to buy some clothes for Roselle. There were quite a number of shops selling kids clothes and they were of good prices. We could get a lot of discounted clothes at NTD100 to NTD 150.

In the evening we went to the 绕河夜市 which is very nearby.

We bought soup noodles for Roselle's dinner and went back to our hotel to eat.

After dinner, we went out again! It was our last evening in Taiwan and a Friday night so we decided it is OK if Roselle miss her bedtime. We went to the Jason's supermarket nearby to get some food to bring back to Singapore.

Our trophies today. Clothes, umbrella, sealing gadgets. 

Foodstuff from the local supermarket.

Tomorrow we would be flying home! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home