Taiwan day 1
This is the first time we are bringing Roselle overseas.
Early morning 9am, we left home for the airport. We took a taxi. Just before we alighted, Roselle vomited her breakfast.
We had to change and wash her shirt. My poor girl. She just had a shower that morning. Before we even check in our luggage, I felt tired already.
We took Singapore Airlines because I thought it would have better services. The flight actually went OK, except for the last hour when she became a bit restless.
She slept in the bassinet as soon as the plane took off. This gave me about 45 min of bliss and quiet, and I was able to enjoy my in-flight lunch. until the pilot put on the seat belt sign and I had to dig her up.
After she woke up, she happily ate the in-flight meal. I was worried it was too salty so I didn't give her a lot.
Her daddy had to entertain her with music and photos.
After the flight, we had to take a metro train to the Taiyuan high speed rail station. We took the high speed rail to Taichung, then changed to local train to reach the heart of Taichung city. We reached our Taichung hotel at 8pm.
Lucily the bed at 53 Hotel was huge.
We haven't taken dinner, so after putting down our luggage, out we went to explore the Taichung streets.
Opposite our hotel was the famous eye centre converted to "eyes cream" shop.
The queue was very long.
I'm glad my girl doesn't know much about ice cream so she didn't insist on getting one.
We couldn't find any interesting food. So we just bought a beef noodle from a local fast food shop and oden from family mart. We gobbled up the food before I remembered to take some photos
After shower, some noodles and a bottle of milk, my girl fell asleep without effort. I hope tomorrow will be more enjoyable and less tiring for her.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home