Farewell Qatar
We had a farewell party in potluck style on Friday.
Most of us cooked ourselves and brought our 拿手dishes. Those who couldn't cook also went to the trouble of buying. It's Ramadan period, buying cooked food is not so convenient.
The food -
The photos were taken at the beginning of the party, so a lot of food actually hasn't arrived. Later on, I was so busy eating that I forgot to take photos. :p
The dessert table -

I was quite impressed by the "muah chee". It was made by our Burmese colleague. There was a cube of sugar inside the muah chee and you could coat the muah chee with the grated coconut. It was very interesting and the first time I eaten this. The pot contained almond jelly with longans and the furthest container was 腐竹薏米.
My husband marinated the chicken wings, but I was the one who grilled them. I think I had done quite a good job. Notice that I wrapped each individual grill with aluminium foil so that I will have a easier time cleaning? Smart har?
Look at the tray which was placed at the bottom of the oven to catch the fats and oils. Look like tarmac.
At the end of the party -
Most of us cooked ourselves and brought our 拿手dishes. Those who couldn't cook also went to the trouble of buying. It's Ramadan period, buying cooked food is not so convenient.
The food -
The photos were taken at the beginning of the party, so a lot of food actually hasn't arrived. Later on, I was so busy eating that I forgot to take photos. :p
The dessert table -
I was quite impressed by the "muah chee". It was made by our Burmese colleague. There was a cube of sugar inside the muah chee and you could coat the muah chee with the grated coconut. It was very interesting and the first time I eaten this. The pot contained almond jelly with longans and the furthest container was 腐竹薏米.
My husband marinated the chicken wings, but I was the one who grilled them. I think I had done quite a good job. Notice that I wrapped each individual grill with aluminium foil so that I will have a easier time cleaning? Smart har?
Look at the tray which was placed at the bottom of the oven to catch the fats and oils. Look like tarmac.
At the end of the party -
First time my dustbin is full until the lid cannot close properly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home