I hope everyone can be happy
The sad feeling is gone.
Phew... I thought I was suffering from depression.
In response to my question in my last entry, my friend and I had a long discussion.
(recap: question is "有没有试过,看到某个人或某件事,心里会有一种莫名的伤感?")

There's one type of people, instead of counting their blessings, keep complaining about things around them. These are the ones who should be happy but pretend to be unhappy. Another type of people went about their daily activities cheerfully but cried in the dark at night. These are the ones who are very unhappy but pretend to be happy.
Sometimes, we are weird.
No matter how simple your life is, there're bound to be experiences that you cannot forget. They may not even be what you want to remember.

2 Comments:
erhmm so which type do u belong to?
Thanks for thinking of me when you wrote about type 2....i'm so tired now...TIRED....
Post a Comment
<< Home