sel Live and Let Live!: A or B? A and B? lo

Sunday, April 16, 2006

A or B? A and B?

Sometimes you wonder why things never go the way you want?

I wonder often.


(Pic from Flight of Discovery. http://www.flightofdiscovery.com/day9/d9slides5.html)


When you wanted A, you can't get it no matter how hard you tried. B falls into your hands but you thought you only want A, so you never learn to appreciate the B you have.

Then...

you start to lose B. And A suddenly seems to be within your reach. But you will rather give up everything in the world to have B again.

Sometimes I marvel at how stupid I can be. I guess I will never know how absurd I am until this absurdity hits me right in the face hard. Real hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger littlewolfie said...

???? so chim..

4:32 PM  
Blogger Starsnail said...

Both also want lah! =)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home