Happy time! (forget the bad)
Today I met Teresa and Alicia for dinner at Holland Village. It was a good dinner, and we had dessert at Essential Brew after it.
Talking to friends is very relaxing and happy. Just gossiping, sharing trivials and joking around... it makes me forget about my work and the not-so-happy events for a while.
So when I came back to school just now, it was late, everyone has gone home. Suddenly, I felt that I should not brood over those things anymore. Perhaps I acted on impulse, I login to my blog and deleted all entries that has things I do not like to remind myself of.
Actually, a bit regretful when I reach home. Haha! But what to do? Deleted means deleted. :p
I think I should start spending more time outside the lab. So tomorrow, I'm going for a movie. Hee hee....
Oh yah, have I mentioned, I am very impressed with how a few of my lab friends deal with the recent events? I'm sure they are affected somehow, but they still keep their spirits up and continue working on their projects. :) I will do the same from now on. :)

1 Comments:
Damn! I have been too buzy to check and miss out all those entries of urs!
cheers anyway on ur new found belief. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home