sel Live and Let Live!: Southern ridges lo

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Southern ridges

It was not a planned trip. I was not wearing track shoes and instead was in a skirt somemore. Don't ask me why, haha...

Just post a few photos up here for those who would like to try Southern ridges after sunset. I've been there in the daytime, it's a certainly very different after dark. Good to enjoy the greenery without the scorching sun.

Started at HortPark.


The cheezy looking Alexandra Arch bridge with its ge-tai style lights.


On the arch bridge.
The forest walk. I was wearing a skirt and the walkways are gratings... but well, nobody will be standing below in the forest to look up anyway.


The scary part of this is the bats flying around at night. Went through this stretch of the walk super quickly. Out of breath.
Henderson waves... getting too dark for my blackberry camera to capture.
Ended the walk at at Telok Blangah Hill, just before the next stretch of trail at Mt Faber, thirsty and sticky with perspiration (very humid evening).
Next time, I'll go again, better prepared. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Peiying said...

Why cannot ask how you landed there leh? * Acts Blur *

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home