Christmas party in the office
We had a gift exchange among a small group of us in the HQ office. Instead of raking our brains to buy a present for dunno-who, everyone wrote their preferred gift's "technical specs" on a piece of paper with their name, and picked one another's wish list.
Though we all complied to our "technical specs", there were still several hilarious surprises!
I wished for a 2009 calendar. I got a cute one - chao-tah pig. haha...

TW got a sperm from WL. Wondered what he wrote on his wish-list that could lead to such misunderstanding. Well, as I'd always said, we should not discriminate homosexuals...
BTW, you gotta admit, it's very cute.
XM got a hand-drawn card from DEM. The joke written on it is kinda lame, nevertheless, it's still a very thoughtful gift.


Tomorrow is Christmas eve, half day work. Then it's holiday till Sat as I have to work on Sat :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home