sel Live and Let Live!: Studio photo lo

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Studio photo

Went to the studio to take grad + family photo today.

Yah, don't remind me I've graduated a long time ago. Even my masters graduation was nearly a year ago. My brother bought this studio voucher at last year's convocation, it's valid for a year. So well, before I look even older and totally awkward wearing a graduation gown, it's time to take a photo.

The appointment was 1pm. We reached at about 1245, to put on the gown, redo the ties and comb the hair . The photographer was ok, I think his main role was just urging us to smile and press the shutter release. He has 2 helpers, one at the computer, and another one telling us where to stand, how to place the hands, straighten our hair etc.

So we were puppets for 20 min, listening to their abstract instructions, like, "please tilt your head to the left but turn to the right!" ... whatever that means...

The photos will only be ready 6 weeks from now. So, here's one blur one which I took with my handphone.


Nice?

3 Comments:

Blogger littlewolfie said...

your brother very tall!

1:33 AM  
Blogger WSW said...

Oh, he was standing on yellow pages.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Peiying said...

That's mean of u to say ur brother like that! Super blur, sorry my computer refused to work the other time. :(

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home