8 days in Hong Kong
More than one person complained that I've not been updating my blog, then I realized, yah, has been some time.
Was in Hong Kong early March, for a new assignment. The Hong Kong office booked me at The Wesley which is near the office in Admiralty. The room is quite spacious, compared to the one in Tsim Sha Tsui, is on a high floor (20th storey), not bad.
Don't have much photos to show. Most of the photos in my camera are for work purpose, not very convenient to put on the blog. I guess most people not interested to look at photos of an old wastewater treatment plant anyway.
This is somewhere near Tuen Mun where the plant is. A picturesque restaurant with mountains as setting.
Flying to HK again tomorrow. Maybe there'll be more photos to show after this trip. :)

1 Comments:
Obviously, your blog isn't an accurate update on what happened in your life :P
Post a Comment
<< Home