sel Live and Let Live!: It's Christmas again lo

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Christmas again

It's Christmas again. Here's a photo of this year's Taka Christmas tree to add on to the previous collection.




This is a display at IMM. It looks really nice...
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!
May 2009 Be a Better Year!



~~@ ~~@ ~~@


Miss A was very nice to pose for this photo when I lamented I have nothing to blog about. We spent at least 10 minutes at this spot because she's looking for weapons to eliminate her unwelcomed home guests. Perhaps I'm a bit suaku because I never knew there are such evil ways of killing pests, like making the worker ants bring back poison baits to their nests where they will distribute them and kill the whole nest of ants.
Miss T was saying poisoning them is much better than trapping them on adhesive tapes so that they die of hunger or thirst. Well, ...~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home