sel Live and Let Live!: Not a very good start to 2008 lo

Monday, January 07, 2008

Not a very good start to 2008

Fell sick exactly on the first day of 2008. Fever, cough, sore throat, muscle ache, blocked nose, blocked ear.... and a pimple! SIANZZZ...


Spent my birthday sick at home also because I have no energy or mood to go anywhere or meet anyone.


Went to see the doctor twice already but they seem quite helpless too. And the Bukit Batok company doctor always have the same statement for me, "must be stress lah..."


Sleeping seems to be the best thing to do now. Since I can only stay at home, and if I stay awake, all the coughing hurts, I'll just sleep. In addition, the cough syrup/tablet is a sleeping pill. So, every night, i shall sleep at 2130 sharp.



Good Night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home