As a non-christian, christmas has little meaning to me. It's always when I started to see the christmas decorations in shopping centres that I realized...
oh, it's that time of the year again.

Christmas tree at Ngee Ann City lobby, 2004.

Christmas tree at Ngee Ann City lobby, 2007.
I flipped through my albums and found several photos of christmas trees. Suddenly just feel like uploading them.

Mini christmas trees outside Suntec, 2005.

Pinkish christmas tree at Marina Mandarin, 2005.

A REAL christmas tree at Far East Square, 2007.

Christmas tree of cute little bears. Who says christmas trees must be green and look like a real tree? demo by Takashimaya, 2007.

Christmas tree at Changi WRP C3D site office.
It looks much cheerful with the blinking lights.

Today, I was at Vivo City. I saw the biggest christmas tree in my entire life! It's soooooooo pretty! We just stood there and stared in awe at its size and beauty.
2 Comments:
Merry X'mas!!!....hmmm...where were we last year this time...hmmmmm......pump stn testing?
Yes... Pump stn testing. Pump kept tripping and we had to throttle the valve "VERY" fast! Haha... Anyway, i think the C3D X'mas tree is too bright for the fish. They'll be scared!
Merry X'mas.
Post a Comment
<< Home