MSN Messenger Power
That day, I changed my MSN Messenger nick to "Try not to discriminate homosexuals".

Disclaimer: It's just a thought. My new year resolution. (Please refer to my life motto "live and let live".) I have absolutely nothing against people with special sexual preference.
The next thing I know, another friend has changed his nick to "Only TRY not to discriminate homosexuals???"
Wah... Mr Zephyr2nd, do you have to read between the lines? Another friend also changed her nick - "Out of the closet??".

And a few friends start to ask me things like "confirmed?", "how you know?", "really meh?" Then I realized that they all assumed I'm talking about XXX and YYY. Oh.... PLEASE DON'T GET ME INTO TROUBLE. IT'S JUST A GENERAL STATEMENT OK?
So, everyone is interested in the topic of homosexuality. Since I'm known as a frequent user of Wikipedia by my colleauges (especially ex-colleauges)... here's a link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_laws_of_the_world
You think they really want to be gays? You think they don't want to be normal? But...the power of love... sigh...
Really lah... I'm not against homosexuality.
---------------------------------
I found that we cannot access the above website with C3D internet access. Apparently, IT has blocked any websites with the word "sex" in it. For example, previously, I was blocked from this website:
because the words "thesis exam" combined to form "sex"...
Duh....
---------------------------------

2 Comments:
Homos are nice people. They have the sensitive side that we..straight people don't have...They have the right to love and be loved so give them your blessings ya..and send my regards to them. Wish them all the best and 白头偕老.So sweet right? 30 years later, 2 old white hair men, hand in hand enjoying the sunset at Phuket Beach
Disgusting post! Can remove a not?
Post a Comment
<< Home