BBQ on National Day Eve
Nothing much to write these days. Just work, work and work everyday...
Tomorrow is National Day. Happy Birthday to the country which I was born in, grew up in, will grow old in and proud of.
Just came back from a BBQ organized by my colleagues.
Hope you are not able to see their faces clearly, else they might come after me. The food is great... I guess uncles can cook much much better than my age-grp friends (opps).
Perhaps, this is the secret - ICE on BBQ pits.
There was also a lucky draw... and I won the 34th prize. I have absolutely no luck at all. Now you know why I hardly buy 4D/TOTO. It's like flushing money down the toilet bowl.

In case you're wondering what this thing is. It's a clock+radio. According to the packaging, it has a colorful backlight and chord music as alarm. wow-wee...

In case you're wondering what this thing is. It's a clock+radio. According to the packaging, it has a colorful backlight and chord music as alarm. wow-wee... -_-
To make the prize even more mysterious, it didn't come with batteries. So till now, I still dunno what is the "colorful backlight" and "chord music".
Yah, my prize.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home