sel Live and Let Live!: PJ trip (Part I) lo

Monday, October 30, 2006

PJ trip (Part I)

Set off for Malaysia on Saturday, 28 Oct.

What's exciting is the coach I'm taking to KL. It's a Transtar Premium coach! They promised a massage chair, meals, a TV and a "land steward" (as in airplane got air steward, so buses have land stewards lah). But it also means that the tickets are very expensive, $45, compared to $27 for normal VIP coach.

Look! The "land steward" wears a tie and suit. And quite boyish looking too. ho ho...



I left my house at 7:45 am to travel to Golden Mile Complex to board the coach. At 9 am, my coach was on AYE and I saw my estate again. Stupid...


Anyway, there's a personal tv for each passenger. There were several channels playing different programmes. It's quite enjoyable. After 2 movies and some wacky Jacky Wu variety shows, I looked out of the window and saw the Twin towers already. Barely noticed how time passed.

Arrived at 1:30 pm at Kuala Lumpur Pasarakyat Bus Station. It's a newer bus station than the well-known Puduraya and much more ulu. Lai Yoke and Jake were already there to meet me.

We proceeded to Putrajaya. It's a new planned city where the government offices were relocated to move away from the overcrowded Kuala Lumpur. Putra= Prince, jaya=success.
Ministry of Finance building (wow...)



This is the Alamanda shopping mall in Putrajaya. It's a Sat afternoon, look how spacious it is - NO CROWDS at all! Please compare to Vivo City. Why are we living in such a congested place?

The extinct-in-Singapore A&W. 怀念叻。。。

3 Comments:

Blogger littlewolfie said...

the coach seem fabulous~~ how's the massage chair???

6:50 PM  
Blogger WSW said...

Massage chair alright. Not very powerful lah. Four types of massages to choose from, had a good time playing with it. haha...

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh... massage chair... wah zai and A & W!!! I also want A&W!!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home