sel Live and Let Live!: Emotional unstability again! lo

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Emotional unstability again!

Oh no, here it comes again.

I'm heading for another period of emotional unstability. The last one happened exactly a year ago. That was when I was taking ESE 6301 Topics in Environmental Biotechnology. I was so stressed, because of my lack of background and IQ as well as the demanding Prof Liu, that I was always having emotional outbursts in public areas (lab & office).

This time, I am not so sure what is the reason.

All these may contribute:
  1. Feeling sad to leave the lab, my comfort zone.
  2. Can't go to the backpack trip and feeling bad about breaking my promise to my friends.
  3. Don't feel like working yet. That company is a frightful place to work in. I need a lot of mental preparation. Yet, they are calling me everyday to ask me to start work asap. I lied that NUS admin is slow, so I can't help it.
  4. Have to finish the work in the lab, including, teaching the FYP student, preparing presentation slides for boss' conference, reviewing paperS, writing a journal paper, writing my thesis etc.

I had little idea I was this stressed until that day, I gave a box of mooncakes to Michael, told him I'm leaving in Nov and started crying.

Yah, it sounds absurd.

I think you may not understand. Me neither.

2 Comments:

Blogger Starsnail said...

I always knew we nerds in the lab are too good! That's why you can't bear to leave us! Hahahaha!

8:26 AM  
Blogger littlewolfie said...

hey gal.. u are strong and u are wanted by the outside world! take pride in that.

transitions are always scary but I always think u are more suitable for the outside world!

when u become sucessful, dun forget us! hahaha

how come we dun have mooncakes ah...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home