HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR (初六)
Someone complained that I did not update my blog.
"I have nothing to write!" What a sad and boring life I'm leading. Ok, enough of self-pity. Maybe I'll just update on what I've been up to these days.
Chinese New Year is a happy event, although it seemed to be the same every year. Oh, but ONE difference this year.
I have to go back to the lab twice a day.
What a bore.
Just to come back and make sure my Sabrina and Sabrinee are functioning well and there's enough feed (wastewater).
What a chore.
Well, the water reclamation plants can't stop treating wastewater just because it's a public holiday right?

Like that lor.
Anyway, Chinese New Year was relatively good. In particular order:
1. Angpows. $$$
2. Official excuse to rest. No guilt not to work.
3. Official excuse to go shopping (buying food, clothes and whatever).
4. Good food.
5. Visiting.
Perhaps I do not know all my relatives very well, especially those on the paternal side. But seeing them once a year is good enough, to find out everyone is safe, healthy and contented.
I found a funny phenomenon as well. Because I'm already 25 yrs old, people start to worry about my "marital status".
"有没有男朋友啊?带回来给大家看啦。"
"没有叻!怎么办?!"
"答得这么快,一定是骗人的!"
ok lor, the next time I heard this qn, I really answered very slowly...
"有没有男朋友啊?"
"Errr.... .... 没有... 啊... ... 怎么... 办呃?"
"想这么久, 一定是骗人的!"
ok, boyfriend, you know what to do lah. Spare me all these troubles.
After three days of CNY holidays, it's back to school on Wednesday again. Kind of dreaded it, because I know something not-so-good awaits me. People who has my MSN know my nick has been "江湖上又要掀起一场衅风血雨". It refers to the meeting with my boss and another boss. I don't know how bad it will be, but it certainly won't be good. So, today is Friday, which means I have safely passed this week. Next week will be doomsday. This is going to be a long weekend, enjoy while I still can. Update you all on it after it happened. ~Cross fingers~

1 Comments:
Ya la. Our new year rsolution was to keep a blog and update it regularly mah! that's the way! no need to write long passage. later your bro say it's too boring (again) hahahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home