sel Live and Let Live!: Birthdays lo

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Birthdays

Celebrated three birthdays on Hari Raya Haji eve.

In the morning, in the lab, Gurdev's birthday! (which is actually on 8th Jan) I had a wonderful video clip on how he made his bdae wishes and us singing the bdae song. very the 温馨 leh... hehe. Too bad I dunno how to put it up for all to see.



From left: Kavitha, Shah, Elaine, Xiaowen, Albert, Chandra, Huiling, Sally, Peiying, Emily, Zhaoyan, Johnson and of cos, the Birthday Boy, Gurdev.






In the evening, met up with the CE people. Though many can't make it, good enough. :)






From left: Weiling, Teresa, Meifen, Huiling, me, Irene, Kunli, Poul Meng, Melson, Wencai, Jason.









We celebrated Shen (aka Wencai)'s long-belated birthday... and mine. So, as usual, there's this present-presentation session, by...



the person sitting next to you. haha.

Sometimes, the good thing about celebrating birthdays is not about the presents. It's about friends who haven't met for a long time having a reason or motivation to meet up. Other than that Huiling, whom I saw practically EVERYDAY, I hardly meet these CE friends. I think the last time I saw them was Sept 2005 to celebrate Jason's birthday. See, birthdays again.

Happy to catch up with old friends and find out everyone is doing well. Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home