Adelle 9 months old
Taken on 15 Feb 2020.
She is often sweaty, making her hair look wet and curly. She had eczema on her face but we dared not bring her to the clinic because of the coronavirus.
On 大年初一, 姐姐 fed her breakfast.
She is often sweaty, making her hair look wet and curly. She had eczema on her face but we dared not bring her to the clinic because of the coronavirus.
On 大年初一, 姐姐 fed her breakfast.
There were time she had a neater hairstyle.
She could sit for a while if she has something interesting in her hands. Otherwise, she would be trying to crawl somewhere else. But when I say crawl, it's not on fours, it's more like lying on her tummy and trying to drag herself somewhere.
Like this.
On 7 Feb, gov raised the Droscon to orange suddenly. The usually rational me suddenly panicked. The only thing I worry about is my baby's milk. Roselle and I queued 1 hour at ARC FairPrice to get 2 more tins of Nan 2 for Adelle. I laughed at myself for being so paranoid now, but at that time, it was really a mother's instinct to do whatever to make sure my baby has enough to eat.
I didn't regret queueing for her milk.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home