sel Live and Let Live!: Adelle 8 months old and I am 40 minus 1 lo

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Adelle 8 months old and I am 40 minus 1

Taken on 18 Jan 2020.

 Adelle is always happy when she sees Roselle but I can't say the same for Roselle. My wish is they grow closer as they grow up. I don't think I can force anything for now. 

Finally Adelle can sit nicely on her little chair so I don't have to keep carrying/supporting her. 
We bought her a new chair so that she could sit at the dining table with us when we want to. 

 Bought her a hairband. She looks so cute with accessories.

It's my birthday this month. Took a photo with my 2 products.

My husband treated me to a Japanese buffet meal at Himawari. Eat sashimi until too full to move. 


Happy birthday to myself. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home