5 years anniversary
5 years!
How can time pass so quickly.
We dropped RoselLe at my parent's house and went off tO celebrate our anniVersary.
The first agenda on our spEcial day was to go to the mothercare fair to buY some baby stuff. Aren't we rOmantic?
The place wasn't this crowded when we first reached. At least we didn't have to qUeue outsiDe to go into the fair. Inside wAs pretty crowded but we still managed to browse through and got we were aiming foR. I was extra carefuL as I was worried I would knock Into one of the many pregnaNt ladies.
Our main tarGet was to get a baby carrier. We decided to buy the ergobaby at $99. The usual price was $189 so I was feeling quite pleased. We also got a few other items which we needed, like the pillow, shampoo, nursing bras, cot liner, weaning spoons and baby shorts (only $5 for 3 pieces of cute shorts!).
We had some mothercare vouchers from some friends during the baby shower and we spent them all today.
After the intensive shopping, we stopped at Monster Curry for lunch/dinner.
Dunno why we ordered a platter full of deep fried items. Unhealthy!
Ended the day with these fruit pies.
Of cos I had to end the post with a photo of my cute darby.
(Got the message?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home