New house 30 Apr 2017
We opened the door of our new house for the first time today.
Rolled a pineapple, huat ah...
And swept the floor to collect the "gold" ...
The view from our balcony.
Bedroom
I was relieved that our floor is not too low as the whole estate was elevated due to the car parks below. We still got a teeny bit of view over the primary school buildings. The noise level was not as bad as I imagined, as long as I do not open the windows facing the expressway. I nearly chose the stack facing the expressway, I'm glad we didnt. The house was bright and airy. The drawback was that the interior workmanship wasn't very good. We'll leave that to a professional defect inspector, sigh.
Realized that I'll be looking at my primary school logo from my room everyday.
Other parts of the estate.
My darby didn't seem very impressed.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home